1. Milroy jacket by Isabel Marant
2. Striped tank by T By Alexander Wang
3. Dotted clutch by Clare Vivier
4. Etre necklace by House of Harlow 1960
5. Mila ring set by Gorjana
6. Cascading petal short by Free People
7. Domenica - Trama Listra heels by Schutz
The seasons are definitely a-changing. And I'm not quite ready to part ways with our winter just yet. Then again I never am. And the influx of wintery goodness seeping into online stores certainly does not help my winter woes. In particular Isabel Marant's new range of plaids, sequins and wooly everythings. So many pieces are just calling my name, begging me to come snuggle with them and oh how I want to indulge in their fantasies. I mean that Milroy coat virtually has my name written all over it, pleading me to tour with him. New York perhaps or Paris, first class accompanied with Louis and copious amounts of naughty champagne.
What are your thoughts on these new season trends? Loving or loathing anything? Speak now or forever hold your peace.