6 December 2013
1. Jewelery: Large glass pearl earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane. Watch strap cuff by ASOS. Atari cuff by Shourouk.
2. Beauty: Nail polish in Riviera 537 and Gris Montaigne 707 by Dior. Deep sleep pillow spray from This Works.
3. Sunglasses: Mirrored matte aviators by Ran-Ban.
4. Sweaters: Los Angeles sweatshirt by Elizabeth and James. Team Wang sweatshirt by LPD New York. Stripe knit top by T by Alexander Wang .
5. Watches: Ritz watch by Michael Kors.
6. Tech Stuff: Panda bear iPhone 5 case by Moschino. Taylor headphones by Rebecca Minkoff for Frends. Studded leather iPad case by Valentino.
7. Home: Framed mod scarf from K.R.T Home. Glitter coaster set by Kate Spade. Take the cake duck plate from Shopbop.
8. Books: It by Alexa Chung. Chanel 3 volume boxed set by Assouline. This little piggy went to Prada by Amy Allen.
9. Tee's: Care free top by Zoe Karssen. Cropped tee by Kenzo.
10. Swimwear: Instinct one piece swimsuit by Zimmermann.
11. Bags: Leather fringing clutch by ASOS. Faux fur clutch by ASOS.
12. Candles: Baies candle by Diptyque. Mary Katranzou for Rodial.
I've thoroughly enjoyed perusing through the wishlists and gift guides that other bloggers are posting right now. So much so I decided I also need to add my own two cents on the matter. You could call this a wishlist/gift guide mash up of sorts, a little bit of what I personally want Santa to bring me and what I may or may not be stuffing into my loved ones Christmas stockings this year. Like Alexa Chung's IT book, I know a few gal pals who'd be ecstatic over unwrapping this lovely and a few other new mums who'd love to share story time with a little Prada. In fact books of the coffee table variety never fail to impress people, especially those fussy few you happen to know. They turn to putty when they discover their red and green wrapped gift that suspiciously resembles tired boxed chocolates is in fact a glossy and hard bound book full of bright and impressive photography and fancy words. Trust me.
By the way kids, don't forget to enter the giveaway below (or click right here to go there now). Ending on Tuesday you know so get on it if you haven't. $200 could help you with your Christmas prezzie shopping. *hint* *hint*
2 December 2013
Now playing: Of the night - Bastille
It's December. That means two things. The beginning of summer for us Southern folk and the season of silliness. Can not wait for those frantic and dangerously obnoxious shoppers stripping shelves clean, crowded parking lot scenes bursting with shiny, overheated vehicles accompanied with the aggressive shaking of fists from their drivers who scream obscenities at other cussing drivers fighting for that ever illusive space to park. But I suppose it's not all that bad. With those scary patrons also comes the bright twinkling lights of super sized Christmas trees and their displays and those jolly fat men parading in red suits and impressively bad faux beards. What do you guys love about December?
By the way, if you haven't yet, don't forget to enter Coco's 2nd birthday giveaway! Someone's going to come away with a $200 giftcard to spend at either Net-A-Porter or Shopbop.
Click here to enter or on the banner below.
Get on it kids,