1. Britannia clutch by Alexander McQueen
2. Leather trimmed twill jacket by Mason By Michelle Mason
3. I'm so rock n' roll right now by Zoe Karssen
4. Metal toe capped heel by Zara
5. Portobello leather short by Rag & Bone
6. Chronograph watch by Michael Kors
I'm pretty sure I've gotten my mojo back and am ready for a BIG weekend! In saying that have been a busy little bee and racking up a storm online - and yes I know what your thinking, I am still feeling a little lazy and decided to do my shopping online rather than drag my sorry behind to the shopping center, baby steps people! LOL! Well here is a small compilation of what my dream outfit for Saturday night would entail. I love this Zoe Krassen rocker tee a lot (maybe too much?) which is what inspired this style edit in the first place. I also love the Zara toe capped heel but am still undecided about it, mainly because I am yet to decide between this or splurging a tad on the Stuart Weitzman. Of course I am partial to a cute pair of leather shorts and the blazer has my name written all over it; squint harder, I promise you'll see it.