1. Love necklace by Jennifer Zeuner
2. Ooh La La loafer by Charlotte Olympia
3. Heart sunglasses by ASOS
4. Delphine heels by Charlotte Olympia
5. I Love You purse by Anya Hindmarch
6. Sparkle heart sweatshirt by Wildfox
Valentines day is fast approaching and for the first time, in a long a** time I'm actually feeling quite chipper and romantic, despite my single status! Amorous reds and idyllic pinks have become much more visually appeasing to my usual preference for a darker tonal palette. Jumbo novelty hearts on sweaters, sunglasses and even shoes is not something I usually covet and I blame this surprise shift, much like Leigh Lezark's dramatic blonde new look, to this romantic season of love. The influx of all this whimsical mushiness has done some cray cray stuff to my psyche. Have any of you guys been affected too?
ex oh ex oh,