2. 3 speed turntable by Crosley, "Tres Amaze" iPhone 5 case by ASOS, T-Shirt Silicone iPhone 5 cover by Moschino , Ella gold-tone earphones by Frends, Bambi iPad case by Givenchy, Jerrie Rose 13" case by Marc By Marc Jacobs.
3. Rosehip seed lip cream by Aesop, Perfect legs skin miracle serum by This Works, Santal 33 shower gel by Le Labo, Virtual Insanity nail polish by Deborah Lippmann, Lost Cherry matte lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury.
4. Midnight Eagle tank by Spell Designs, Anarchy awesome baggies by Oneteaspoon.
5. Les Femmes 2015 calendar by Garance Dore x Rifle Paper Co, Thames and Ortensia candles by Fornasetti, Hudson throw blanket by Shiraleah, Monogram glass plates by C. Wonder.
6. Kensington leather watch by Nixon, Eye collar necklace by Topshop, I-D ring by Carly Paiker, Saviour bracelet by Carly Paiker.
7. Suede tassel clutch by Topshop, Floral gem bag by Topshop.
It's somewhat beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. I suppose in (not literally) decking the halls with boughs of holly and topping ye olde plastic pine tree with a golden star has that affect on someone, despite all forms of protest and reluctance. I only wish I could postpone the festive season for a good month or two so I could really get into that freakishly annoying state of perpetual happiness. But time waits for no one and I'll try my best to adjust. What I can get into is the spirit of giving. Whether it's for those I love, the dearest of friends or for my own good self it's effortless to get into the mood of spending money. And despite the copious gift guides you've no doubt encountered online, here I am today to add to that ginormous list. I personally don't mind them though, it's interesting to see everyones take on the Holiday season and browse through their finds because you almost always end up finding something new there. Something that has evaded your perusing or something you'd completely overlooked previously, even something for that someone you were stuck fast for ideas.
I've shared a few of my own favorite finds above; things I'd personally gift and would also relish in receiving. Tech stuff always excites and beauty products are a no brainer, especially when gifting superior brands with beauty expertise. Let's face it, we all get giddy at the sight of a premium product. And jewellery is always a good idea.
Oh and I am well aware that I've totally discriminated against cats here. Apologies to my feline friends.
Merry everything lovers.