Is it really December already? Time does fly when your having fun ey! Well since it’s December and all this talk of the holiday season upon us (who am I kidding it’s been going on since September here in Australia) I thought I might do something a little different this year and actually prepare for the big day in advance. I usually leave it to the last minute, in a mad and crazy rush with most of the presents purchased three days beforehand, but this weekend I made it a point to window shop at Chadestone and get inspired on what exactly to buy for my loved ones.
My problem? I window shopped for myself! Ugh it was too easy to get caught up with creating my own Christmas wishlist that by the end of my shopping escapade I remembered why I was actually there for. So after that failed attempt I went online and searched that way instead! So the next time I get to the shops I will be prepared!
For those out there also having a little trouble deciding upon or unsure what exactly to get I decided to share my own wishlist below in hopes to inspire. Enjoy!
From left to right:
1. Alexander Wang Marti leather backpack
2. Oscar De La Renta metal plaque necklace
3. Proenza Schouler PSI small leather satchel
4. Sunday Somewhere Razzopello sunglasses
5. Alexander McQueen silk-chiffon scarf
6. Sleeping Beauty by Christian Lacroix (perfect for new mums)
7. Sportsgirl Nolita spliced shirt
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Henry chronograph watch
9. Missoni Home Kew cushion
10. Mor Lip Macaron in blood orange, peach nectar and lychee flower
11. Missoni Home Morli zig-zag throw
12. Mor Black Emporium Italian blood orange scented candle
13. Luv Low by Erin Wasson Evil Eye dome ring
So here’s to the Christmas countdown! Happy shopping everyone!