1. Kirsten clutch by Alexander Wang
2. Whitney line ring by CC Skye
3. Mandy chain crop top by Alice + Olivia
4. Slack asymmetrical skirt by Helmut Lang
5. Double header bracelet by CC Skye
6. Palladium 3 stack bangle by Belle Noel
7. Rea leather sandals by Isabel Marant
After a blissfully spent Queens birthday weekend I find myself already longing for another long weekend. None the less a much needed overseas vacation is fast approaching and I can not help but virtually plan various ensembles for my adventures that lie ahead. I dubbed this the Arabian Nights look, an ensemble perfect for sunset drinks at the Burj Al Arab, or more appropriately a rooftop New York soiree or a bay-side gathering. A clash of textures and materials strewn haphazardly and free flowing creating an easy, cool and casual elegance that is modest but still sexy. The Isabel Marant sandals are my ultimate favorite right now, despite the silver and gunmetal hardware these would indeed look mighty fine on my legs – after a much needed spray tan of course!