1. Large glass pearl earrings by Kenneth Jay Lane, watch strap cuff by ASOS (similar here and here), atari cuff by Shourouk (similar here).
2. Nail polish in Riviera 537 (similar here) and Gris Montaigne 707 (similar here) by Dior, deep sleep pillow spray from This Works.
3. Mirrored matte aviators by Ran-Ban.
4. Los Angeles sweatshirt by Elizabeth and James, team Wang sweatshirt by LPD New York (similar here), stripe knit top by T by Alexander Wang .
5. Ritz watch by Michael Kors.
6. Panda bear iPhone case by Moschino (similar here and here), taylor headphones by Rebecca Minkoff for Frends (similar here), studded leather iPad case by Valentino (similar here).
7. Framed mod scarf from K.R.T Home, glitter coaster set by Kate Spade (similar here), “take the cake” duck plate from Shopbop (similar here).
8. It by Alexa Chung, chanel 3 volume boxed set by Assouline, This little piggy went to Prada by Amy Allen.
9. Care free top by Zoe Karssen (similar here), cropped tee by Kenzo (similar here).
10. Instinct one piece swimsuit by Zimmermann (similar here).
11. Leather fringing clutch by ASOS (similar here), faux fur clutch by ASOS (similar here).
12. Baies candle by Diptyque. Mary Katranzou for Rodial (similar here).
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed perusing through the wishlists and gift guides that other bloggers are curating right now. So much so that I decided I too wanted to add my own two cents on the matter. You could call this a wishlist/gift guide mash up of sorts or a little bit of what I personally want Santa to bring me. Either way there are a few key pieces that I intend on gifting to my loved ones this year. Like Alexa Chung’s IT book, a coveted story that allows readers a glimpse into her fascinating world. And a for the new mums out there a little story time with some Prada. In fact books of the coffee table variety never fail to impress, especially with those fussy few. They turn to putty when they discover their festively wrapped gift (that they suspect suspiciously resembles boxed chocolates) is in fact a glossy and hard bound book full of bright, impressive photography and fancy words. Trust me.