1. Bobble knit sweater in pink by Ware Of The Dog, Skull sweater by Perika, Minimergency dog kit by Pinch Provisions (similar here), Portland bow tie by Grey Paw (similar here).
2. 3 speed turntable by Crosley (similar here), “Tres Amaze” iPhone 5 case by ASOS (similar here), T-Shirt Silicone iPhone 5 cover by Moschino, Ella gold-tone earphones by Frends (similar here), Bambi iPad case by Givenchy (similar here), Jerrie Rose 13″ case by Marc By Marc Jacobs (similar here).
3. Rosehip seed lip cream by Aesop, Perfect legs skin miracle serum by This Works, Santal 33 shower gel by Le Labo, Virtual Insanity nail polish by Deborah Lippmann (similar here and here), Lost Cherry matte lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury.
4. Midnight Eagle tank by Spell Designs (similar here), Anarchy awesome baggies by Oneteaspoon (similar here).
5. Les Femmes 2015 calendar by Garance Dore x Rifle Paper Co (similar 2019 calendar), Thames and Ortensia candles by Fornasetti, Hudson throw blanket by Shiraleah (similar here and here), Monogram glass plates by C. Wonder (similar here and here).
6. Kensington leather watch by Nixon (similar here), Eye collar necklace by Topshop (similar here), I-D ring by Carly Paiker, Saviour bracelet by Carly Paiker (similar here).
7. Suede tassel clutch by Topshop (similar here), Floral gem bag by Topshop (similar here).
It’s somewhat beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. I suppose in (not literally) decking the halls with boughs of holly and topping ye olde plastic pine tree with a golden star has that affect on someone; despite all forms of protest and reluctance. I wish I could postpone the festive season for a good month or two so I could really get into that freakishly annoying state of perpetual happiness. But time waits for no one and I am attempting my best to adjust. What I can get into is the spirit of giving, so I created this Holiday gift guide. Whether it’s for those I love like my dearest of friends (the furry kind included) or for my own good self I find it effortless to get into the mood of spending money this time of year. And despite the copious Holiday gift guide you’ve no doubt encountered online, here I am today to add my own two cents and recommendations. I personally don’t mind a good Holiday gift guide, it’s interesting to see everyones take on the Holiday season and browse through their finds because you almost always end up finding something of interest. Usually that special something which has evaded your perusing or an item you’d completely overlooked. Even something for that someone you were stuck on for ideas.
I’ve shared a few of my own favorite finds above. Things I’d personally gift and would also relish in receiving. Tech stuff always excites and beauty products are simply a no brainer; especially when gifting superior brands with beauty expertise. Let’s face it, we all get giddy at the sight of a premium product. And jewellery is always a good idea.
Oh and I am well aware that I’ve totally discriminated against cats here. Apologies to my feline friends.
Merry everything lovers,